Miyerkules, Mayo 10, 2017

May 14, 2017

FROM: JEETRE D. TRINIDAD, RN, MAN
Barangay Tinongan
Isabela, Negros Occidental-6128


TO: MARYBETH G. MARCIAL, RN, MN
OIC-Chief Nurse
Corazon Locsin Montelibano Memorial Regional Hospital
Bacolod City, 6100


Dear Ma’am:


I am writing to formally notify you of my resignation from the position as Job Order Nurse under the Nursing Service Division of Corazon Locsin Montelibano Memorial Regional Hospital, Bacolod City, effective on May 17, 2017. I was recently offered a new opportunity to my nursing career. My decision to resign was finalized after long and careful consideration of all factors. I love this job - the duties of this job, the people I work with in the area and patients and coworkers I have gotten to know for almost a year of working under CLMMRH.

I regret leaving friends and coworkers in Medical Wards (Floor 1); however, I feel the change will be beneficial to my long term career goals and objectives. I have greatly enjoyed and appreciated that you have provided me your professional guidance and support that earned more learning to my entire stay to this institution.

I sincerely thank you for the opportunities, experience, and knowledge I have gained at CLMMRH. I have so enjoyed working with many of the people who work directly under your supervision. I am looking forward to work with you in the near future. If there is anything I can do to provide a smoother transition during this process, please feel free to let me know.



Very sincerely,

JEETRE D. TRINIDAD
Staff Nurse/Job Order      

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento